Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It commences!

So this is the beginning. As those who will primarily read this (I assume!) already know, I've been assigned the creation of a blog for Ms. Schaefers Newspaper Reporting class.

So what did I do? I cheated! Well..... okay, so theoretically I didn't really cheat. I merely remodeled this blog that I already had, mostly because I didn't want to create a new email address to create a second blog, and I wasn't really using this blog anyways.

It works well though. In the topics at hand, the subject I shall choose, the news articles that I will find, and the stories around ECU will all focus on one central thing. What exactly is the motive and the meaning behind these three topics? Searching for a meaning behind the oddities of the day, the vagaries of the news and the convolution of East Central University should prove to be an interesting topic.

If its not... I do sincerely apologize for that which I shall write henceforth.

-- David --

No comments:

Post a Comment